1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. You have to choose some people you talk with on dA every now and then (no specific number) to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag your own number of people.</s>
5 things about me:
1. I'm lazy.
2. I don't talk much.
3. I'm a nerd.
4. I love horror movies.
5. I'm Scottish.
1. What type of Pony are you? Earth, Pegasus or Unicorn?
2. From which city/province of Equestria do you hail from? (it can be a play-on-words of a real-life city/province if you'd like)
3. What kind of family do you come from?
I have an older brother a mother and a father. I rarely talk to them despite living in the same house. I told you, I don't talk much.
4. What is your job?
I'm a 'Packer'. No really, that's my job title.
5. Would you consider yourself a movie buff?
Hells yeah I would.
6. Have you ever met any of the Mane 6? Who's your favorite and why?
Nope. Rarity is best Mane 6.
7. Favorite Princess?
Luna #1. Long live the NLR.
8. Are there any famous Bronies you look up to?
No. A lot of bronies possess an astounding amount of skill and talent in various creative fields and generally keep the fandom going between (and during) seasons but none of them have ever inspired me or appeared as someone to revere.
9. Would you be more comfortable with being an Anthro Pony or a regular Pony?
10. How did you discover the Pony fandom?
Here on dA, a spoof artist by the name of WolfJediSamuel posted something MLP related. I saw it and thought to myself "Hm. I wonder what all the hubub about 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' is. Maybe I should watch some of it and see if I like it." So I did. Four episodes in, I was hooked.
11. Has becoming a Brony ever helped you at all?
Sure. I've met a few fantastic individuals because of the Brony fandom and they've helped me get through some tough times.
12. Are you proud to be a Brony?
I have never announced it publicly IRL. Online? Yes.
13. Favorite MLP fan artists?
14. What Mane 6 member would you consider yourself to be most like and why?
Fluttershy. I never freaking talk, but that doesn't mean I don't want to talk and I'm always happy to help people out - even at my own expense.
15. Lemon-lime or Orange soda?
Neither. IRN-BRU ftw.
16. Name a mixture of snacks you came up with on the spot.
Chocolate and popcorn.
17. What do you usually do to clear your head and relax? And would you say it's proven effective at all?
Reading, painting or playing League of Legends. Sure. Reading is extremely immersive and removes real world issues from the equation. Painting requires a great deal of focus and puts all worries to the side. And League? Well, League is my casual game.
18. Favorite games?
League of Legends, Fallout 3, Dead Space 2, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine, Counter Strike, Gears of War 1 + 2, Killing Floor, Faster Than Light, Metro 2033, Metro Last Light, ArmA 2 + 3, Planetside 2, Dawn Of War - Dark Crusade and Medal of Honour 2010. This list could go on, but it'd take up half the journal.
19. WHAT IS YOUR RANK, MAGGOT.
Trooper. I read the Uplifiting Primer and everything. Glory to the Immortal God Emperor!
20. Favorite kind of music?
Frankly I'm not much of a music guy, if it's good music then it's good music. I don't care much for specific types of music.
21. Favorite era of music and what era were you born in?
I was born in 95. So far it has had no influence on my musical preferences.
22. What is your dream car?
23. Do you prefer the Army, Air Force, Marines, or Navy?
Army. I have massive ammounts of respect for the British Army.
24. Coffee or tea?
Tea. I may be Scottish but this is one British tradition that I will uphold for decades.
25. Do you like any Pony Shippings? If so, what?
The classics are nice. LyraBon and VinylTavi.
26. Would you consider yourself having a thing for any of the Ponies?
27. Name a moment from the show that left you just plain confused.
There have been a few. I mean c'mon, it's a show about talking magical horses, loopholes and skips in common logic happen.
28. Who is best Pony?
29. Who's a silly pony?
Pinkie. Being silly is pretty much her sole purpose.
30. Your stance on My Little Pony: Equestria Girls?
Not bad. People built it up to be the worst possible thing. But it really wasn't bad.
31. Feeling lucky...punk?
Six. You fired six. I'm pretty sure of it. So... yes.
32. Do you like One-Liners?
They make the world go round.
33. If you could Ponify and movie/game/TV show, what would it be?Warhammer 40k. I've seen some people do it pretty well. cahook2 and Sanity-X to be specific.
34. Favorite Brony musician(s)?
The Living Tombstone.
35. Weapon(s) of choice?
You're making me choose? Fine. Real life: L85A2 bullpup rifle. Fictional: Boltgun.
36. What would be your entrance song of choice and why?
I have no idea.
37. What do you find yourself doing when bored?
Browsing imgur, playing games, playing some more games, thinking about playing a different game and then not playing that game and thinking "Wow this hour has gone by really slowly. I'm so bored right now."